Wednesday, October 9, 2013

New Games On The Horizon

Hi guys, I haven't posted anything in awhile, and I thought I would give everyone a heads up on some New Games I am creating. First off I have been busy working on several new games, and tweaking some of my games on The Game Crafter website. I am working on a newer updated version of Jump Frog Jump (Travel Size). I decided to make it a bit smaller and add a tuck box for easy travel.

Besides that I have released Dungeon Zone, and started working on two other games, both simular in nature, but slightly different in content. Below is a picture of the map for a game called Lost Kingdom. Also a couple of the playing cards.

This is going to be a Dragon Slasher/Map Builder with a lot of battles and strategy built in. Stay tuned for future updates. MontanaDan

 




No comments:

Post a Comment